aluminium joinery faded or looking tired?
Powder coated steel and
How to CLEAN / RESTORE / PROTECT tired looking Powder Coated Surfaces
Canny Surface Solutions specialist onsite teams restore your tired looking powder coated surfaces to a ‘like-new’ appearance. We complete the work onsite, so your joinery doesn’t need to be removed.
We then apply Ritecoat a durable clear liquid protective coating that improves the lustre and look of your tired surfaces keeps them looking like new with easier maintenance.
We complete the work in less time and for less money than our competitors by following a tried and tested 3 step process as listed below.
- Step 1– Professionally clean and remove ingrained soiling from hard surfaces and the effects of oxidation from faded paintwork.
- Step 2– Dry and neutralise the surface ready for protective coating
- Step 3– Apply Durable Protective Coating making the surface low-maintenance and ‘non-stick’.
Working like ‘non-stick’ cookware, Ritecoat® surfaces:
- Are much easier to clean and keep clean, eliminating the need for harsh and abrasive cleaning methods
- Resists staining and discolouration, keeping their as-new appearance and performance for much longer
- Look cleaner and brighter for longer between cleaning – improving general appearance and customer satisfaction
Introduced in 1991, the Ritecoat System™ has a proven track record against weathering, graffiti and chemical attack, in a wide range of environments.
Isn’t it time that you found out how CANNY can bring your old aluminium back to life?
Aluminium Case Studies
CASE STUDY #1 – Character House – Bathroom Makeover
Sharon Ballance of Khandallah owns a ‘character’ house built in the early 70’s with Italian marble bathrooms – one green and the other terracotta.
Tina – Pinehaven
It’s easy to look after the glass on the shower doors and it always sparkles with the sun coming into the room via skylight.
Belinda – Wellington
I saved thousands of dollars! Canny made my shower look brand new again. It’s unbelievable! I love every time I go into the shower!