“We finished modernising our home 8 years ago. At the time we wanted a protective coating done on the 3 showers but we were at the end of our budget so didn’t get it done. We tried to keep the glass clean but over the years, with the hard water, nothing would work. We tried everything!”
– Marrice (Client)
This case study is for a Wellington client that requested the following services:
- Shower Glass Cleaning: Remove mineral build-up and hard water stains from shower glass and chrome surfaces in the bathroom.
- Shower Glass Protection: Apply a protective coating to shower glass.
- Tiles & Grout Cleaning: Deep clean and remove stains from tiles and grout in the bathroom to improve hygiene and their appearance
- Silicone Replacement: Remove and replace the mouldy silicone in the bathrooms to improve their appearance.
- Grout Sealing & Protection: Apply colourseal to grout joints to improve their appearance
If you need a service like the ones outlined in this case study, simply contact us for free no-obligation quote.
THE FULL STORY
“If you can’t see through the glass you think – well it’s dirty, even if it isn’t”
Marrice from Lower Hutt in Wellington owns a big, fully modernised, 1950’s style house with her husband and teenage children.
“We finished modernising our home 8 years ago. At the time we wanted the coating done on the 3 showers but we were at the end of our budget so didn’t get it done. We tried to keep the glass clean but over the years, with the hard water, nothing would work. We tried everything!”
The first thing you see in a bathroom is the shower glass, it’s the first impression. If you can’t see through the glass you think – well it’s dirty, even if it isn’t.
They tried everything to clean the glass – but professional help was needed!
Marrice’s husband searched around for someone who could clean shower glass & tiles and put a coating on them to help keep them clean. He found the Canny Surface Solutions website and inquired straight away. Canny got back in touch on the same day and they organised an appointment to take a look at what needed doing and to provide a no-obligation quote.
A plan of action was put in place:
- Remove the mineral build-up and staining from the shower glass and chrome surfaces in all 3 bathrooms and apply a protective coating on the glass.
- A thorough deep clean all the white ceramic tiles and grout in all 3 bathrooms to remove staining and improve their appearance.
- Clean and restore the stone tiles on the shower floors and walls.
- Remove and replace the damaged grout in 1 of the bathrooms.
A very easy process! Pristine results!
“Canny were there for only 1 day. They did the shower first thing, so they were able to use it that night. The other 2 showers were allowed to dry overnight.”
“They look so nice I don’t want to use them! We are so glad we got it done! The glass looks so clean and makes everything else look so clean too. Now we have got it looking pristine we are going to look after it by squeegeeing it down and use the products Canny gave us”
If you want to get your shower glass cleaned and your bathroom tiles looking pristine, check out our products or contact us today.
Get a FREE Quote
If you have a surface that you think is stained beyond repair, talk to us for a free quote.
You will be delighted with the results we can achieve for you.